Skyvia is a comprehensive data management product with the following services: data integration, backup, query, connect, etc.
We have thousands of customers worldwide from different business areas.
We are looking for talents who are willing to continuously improve their professional skills.
As a Customer support engineer, you will be the first line support force to the wide community of customers from all over the world (western countries mostly).
You will undertake the review, analysis, and execution of related service requests of various complexity to ensure and maintain customers' best user experience. You should be able to build an effective communication with users and customers to ensure progress in investigation and resolving their technical requests.
- At least basic experience with databases (e.g. MySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, etc.);
- Upper-intermediate level of English or higher;
- Extremely proactive, organized, responsible;
- Ability to work according to flexible schedule;
- Advanced communication skills;
- Positive and enthusiastic;
- Excellent problem solving skills and business communication techniques;
- Business acumen.
Would be a plus:
- Experience with cloud technologies and services;
- QA and/or programming experience;
- Professional experience on a relevant position (Customer Support in IT sphere, Account manager, Sales manager).
- Working closely with Engineering and QA when escalating issues;
- Gather, process and response customers' tickets on a daily basis and in accordance with the defined business process;
- Suggest improvements upon customer's request;
- Conduct demo calls (preferred).
- New modern office in the downtown
- Work on interesting projects using the latest technologies
- Monthly award system
- Flexible working hours
- Paid leave and sick leave
- Learning English in the office
- Free of charge education: training courses, field-oriented conferences
- Corporate activities
Please send your CV
Do not forget to specify the vacancy name and the desired wage.
Извините, Вы уже отправляли резюме на эту вакансию .
Повторная отправка возможна через 7 дней.
Работа в Devart:
Devart is one of the World leading developers of database tools and administration software, ALM solutions, data providers for various database servers, data integration and backup solutions.
- Founded in 1997 in Ukraine
- 8 product lines with 150+ products
- 100+ employees
- 3 offices in Kharkiv, Lviv (Ukraine) and Prague (Czech Republic)
- Selling products in more than 30 countries and have 200 000 customers