Devart looks for a Middle/Senior .NET Developer with 3+ years of experience to work on the SAAS-based service for tracking of working time, and billing and invoicing the customers all around the world.
The current technology stack includes SQL Server, T-SQL, EF, LINQ, WebAPI, TypeScript, Bootstrap, AngularJS, React.
We want to keep our team small and mobile. That's why, we prefer the candidates who are eager to keep learning and perform tasks on multiple levels ( front-end, business-logic, database server).
Besides the new product features, the developers are responsible for:
- Integration with other services.
- Performance optimization (due to the expansion of the customer base)
- Scaling out the product
- Updating the technology stack
- +3 years of experience in C#, .NET, ASP.NET (MVC и WebAPI)
- Deep understanding of .NET Framework, C#.
- Advanced knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, and Bootstrap.
- Experience in working with databases (SQL Server), ORM (preferably, Entity Framework )
- English skills on the level of reading the technical documentation
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of and experience in .NET Core и ASP.NET Core
- Knowledge of AngularJS or similar frameworks
What we offer as benefits:
- New modern office in the downtown
- Working on interesting projects with the use of the cutting-edge technologies
- High compensation
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid annual leave and sick leave
- English courses in the office
- Corporate activities
Please send your CVs with the indication of desired compensation to отправить резюме
Извините, Вы уже отправляли резюме на эту вакансию .
Повторная отправка возможна через 7 дней.
Работа в Devart:
Devart is one of the World leading developers of database tools and administration software, ALM solutions, data providers for various database servers, data integration and backup solutions.
- Founded in 1997 in Ukraine
- 8 product lines with 150+ products
- 100+ employees
- 3 offices in Kharkiv, Lviv (Ukraine) and Prague (Czech Republic)
- Selling products in more than 30 countries and have 200 000 customers