Working for a Point of Sale (POS) platform building company, we are looking to complement our team to work on a project aimed for Quick Service Restaurants (QSR) and retail domains.
Our client is a product company and a major player in the POS domain, which has already released several POS-platforms, Back of House management systems, data management system and a set of web applications (designed to create corporative websites), widely used in the USA by quick service restaurants.
Our flagship product - the POS - is designed to work in ""offline-first"" mode (in case of network interruptions) to create orders and synchronize with the Cloud data storage and/or other systems, supports 3d party software and can be integrated with an extensive list of hardware devices.
The end market involves well over 100,000 onsite installations. The client already has great influence on QSR industry in the USA and actively conquers European market (Spain and Great Britain in perspective).
You will have the oppurtunity to gain rewarding experience and be a part of the team developing the next big thing in QSR industry.
Application suite includes:
1) Cross Platform (Cordova/Electron) POS app.
2) Back of House Solutions (NodeJS/Angular2) (reporting, payroll calculations, schedules)
3) Mobile Ordering (NodeJS/AWS Lambdas)
4) Configuration (NodeJS/Angular2/AWS Lambdas).
Joining our team is an exclusive opportunity to work on the project where web and mobile testing are performed simultaneously, which includes different target platforms and devices.
- Together with the team of developers, be responsible for the project quality;
- Create, update and support automation testing framework on the project;
- Develop automation tests for Web UI, API, and Mobile;
- Execute, maintain and update automation tests;
- Actively collaborate with EngOps team on client side;
- Perform functional, performance, load, regression, UI, API;
- Review and analyze tests execution results;
- Maintain all related tests documentation;
- Prepare testing data;
- Proactively obtain and clarify requirements as necessary;
- Communicate and report to the client daily tasks status updates.
- At least 3.5 years of test automation experience;
- Strong knowledge of OOP (understanding OOP in automation);
- Good knowledge of any programming language (Python is preferable);
- Strong knowledge of Selenium Web Driver and Appium;
- Good knowledge of automation testing principles;
- CI knowledge and experience (Jenkins, TeamCity);
- Strong knowledge of web-based application structure;
- Strong knowledge of testing theory (testing levels and types, test design techniques);
- Knowledge and experience in reviewing requirements;
- Problem-solving skills;
- Databases general knowledge (SQL vs NoSQL);
- REST API testing knowledge;
- Experience in UI testing;
- Intermediate English.
- Experience in Python;
- Experience in CI (Jenkins)
- Experience in automation testing mobile apps;
- Experience with Mocha, Chai testing frameworks;
- AWS services knowledge;
- MongoDB knowledge.
Извините, Вы уже отправляли резюме на эту вакансию .
Повторная отправка возможна через 7 дней.