Our client is the world’s leading provider of services for sea vessels (repair, equipment delivery, crew change). The company has representative offices in 200 ports around the world. One of the services is organizing crew transportation. This procedure is much more complicated than with standard business trips because of the large number of permits and the high price of errors. It requires a complex system for organizing and tracking movements.
DataArt is developing an ERP-system in which the data about all the business processes of the client are stored and updated, including information about crews. We began the construction of the product solution with an ongoing evolution of its design, user experience, analysis and implementation. The current technology stack includes React.js, ASP.NET MVC Core based REST API, PostgreSQL, Docker and Amazon Web Services.
As a part of the engineering team, you will play a significant role in helping us build a great product for the shipping industry. You will help us build new features and improve the product, with responsibilities that span software design, test automation, deployment, documentation, monitoring, and maintenance of our applications and services. You will coordinate efforts with the rest of the team to accomplish our short and middle term goals. You’ll be part of daily, planning, demo and retrospectives meetings as part of our iterative development workflow.
Required Skills and Experience:
• 3+ years of experience in development of commercial applications on the .NET platform and C#.
• Experience with ASP.NET Web API, hosting, routing, etc.
• Experience with Single Page Applications built on Angular or React.
• Experience with RDBMS such as MS SQL Server/PostgreSQL.
• Experience with ORMs such as Entity Framework.
• Experience with a MessageBus based service communication approach (RabbitMQ, MSMQ, etc.).
• Understanding of design and development patterns.
• Experience with foreign customers.
• Experience working with agile methodologies and distributed teams.
• Self-organized and proactive.
• Good spoken English.
• Experience with ASP.NET Core and Entity Framework Core.
• Experience with micro-service architectures.
• Experience with cloud services, AWS or Azure.
• Experience with IdentityServer.
• Experience with Git and GitFlow.
• Experience CI/CD tools.
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
— Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
• Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely;
• The ability to work in any of our development centers.