Predominantly in Ukraine for IT / software development companies and major multinational IT end-clients.
Editor, technical writer and translator (Russian and Ukrainian to English) in 1,000+ documentation projects, including:
- IT/software documentation (requirements/design specifications, help/user guides/manuals, developers’ documentation, release notes, video tutorials, project/tender applications, marketing materials, etc);
- patents and patent applications, scientific and technical publications, medical documentation;
- law and international trade (draft legislation, materials of negotiations on Ukraine’s accession to the WTO and EU-Ukraine Association Agreement), corporate documentation and localization of websites.
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- a British native English speaker with near-fluent Russian (and good German);
- 20+ years as an English language specialist as an editor, technical writer and translator (Russian to English);
- 10+ years in information technology (with a Computer Science degree);
- 10+ years in management (with a Management diploma);
- 10+ years in training and education (English and IT);
- 10+ years in business, customer support, marketing/sales (incl. SEO and SSM for B2B software products).
“Experienced British native English language specialist with information technology background (near-fluent Russian speaker) seeks position as Editor / Technical Writer (or other suitable position, e.g. Manager / Trainer / Customer Support role) in Ukraine (or willing to relocate to any other country).”
Извините, Вы уже отправляли резюме на эту вакансию .
Повторная отправка возможна через 7 дней.