NFI Industries, Voorhees, NJ
Pricing Analyst – Logistics & Supply Chain August 2016 – July 2017
•Responsible for thorough cost preparation of all bids, quote requests and RFP/'s for major
retail, distributor, food service, supermarkets, clubs, commercial and inter-company
•Providing support to the brokerage and sales teams by developing cost/price models,
costing, pricing, proposal documentation preparation, and supporting proposal reviews.
•Developing and evaluating Key Performance Indicators (KPI), financial ratios and
analyzing utilization, and capacity against performance goals.
•Gathering financial data from various operational and accounting sources and uses that data to provide cost inputs.
American Water Co, Mt Laurel, NJ
Sr Pricing Analyst - Proposal Price Development & Acquisition Valuation July 2015 – March 2016
•Delivered comprehensive analysis, cost analysis, price development, forecasting and
modeling for potential Military Services Group (MSG) high profile business opportunities,
and evaluation of operational data, including enterprise analysis, proposal development and presentations.
•Ensured standard cost accuracy and completeness by performing root cause analysis,
item master, bill of material and labor routing audits for government utility privatization
contracts at military bases with individual contracts ranging over $1B in revenue.
•Collection and consolidation of all appropriate inventory items into detailed databases for
cost models based on project specific Request for Proposal guidelines.
•Performed ad hoc product/plant analysis to support the operations.
PECO Energy, Philadelphia, PA
Sr Business Analyst – Field Operations October 2014 – March 2015
•Developed and conducted short-term and long-range business planning.Conducted
modeling, forecasting, trending, variance analysis, business case development, and other
financial and operational analysis (operational effectiveness, budget, resource, workload,
and workforce and capacity utilization).
•Tracked, maintained, analyzed and provided current information on the business field
operation’s key performance indicators (KPIs).
•Monitored and coordinated activities to manage operational performance (safety,
reliability, service level, productivity, etc.) and made recommendations for improvement.
•Provided broad analytical and operational support to the business unit.
•Built, organized and presented detailed performance reports for both internal and external
The Kessler Group, Wilmington, DE
Financial Analyst – M&A, Consumer Portfolio January 2014 – July 2014
•Participated in M&A processes including analysis and review of offering materials,
valuation modeling, coordination of due diligence, and integration preparation.
•Developed key performance indicators and associated metrics to monitor assess and
optimize the mortgage, auto, and consumer loan portfolios marketing and sales
•Worked independently with business leaders to create complex excel models to analyze
• Delivered financial and operational support as needed, including financial evaluation of
new and propose mergers and acquisitions.
• Prepared and created research reports and presentation materials.
Experis, Philadelphia, PA
Reporting Analyst – Business Consulting June 2013 – October 2013
• Prepared various statistical data analysis reports for corporate enterprises, provided ad-
hoc updates and modifying report templates as required.
• Developed performance reports for internal desktop support systems and creating a gap
analysis to drive the changes needed in business process to take advantage of new
• Conducted an operational assessment, compensation and tenure analysis to identify cost
of current stuffing model, determining whether skill gaps exist and how to reduce handle
time and rate.
• Analyzed medical equipment assets across complete health system and measured cost
impact against service division performance.
• Settle on the methodologies and procedures for carrying out effectual data analysis.
• Developed Power Point presentations for high level corporate overviews.
PHH Corporation, Mt Laurel, NJ
System Reporting Analyst - Mortgage Banking May 2013 – June 2013
• Responsible for developing and producing functional user reports on a routine and as
need basis using various query building and report writing software to streamline
processes and to ensure compliance with PHH procedures and investor guidelines.
• Collected, analyzed and interpreted data relative to bankruptcy and delinquent accounts
and making recommendations, and assisting with the implementation of data integrity
• Performed workflow analysis to improve efficiency, productivity and cost savings and then
making recommendations for improvement and assisted in the implementation of new
• Conducted research and analysis and then coordinated the implementation of each
project and conducted follow-up to ensure successful implementation.
• Developed and periodically reviewed written procedures to ensure they are updated and
integrity is maintained.
Freedom Mortgage, Corp, Mt Laurel, NJ
Business Operations Analyst – Mortgage Banking March 2012 – Feb 2013
• Prepared critical analyses of business results and business insights of mortgage loans
operations consisting of trend analysis, price cost & volume dynamics analysis.
• Responsible for managing the planning, development and implementation of various
projects and initiatives in support of department and divisions.
• Identified and articulated business processing flow including Sales, Marketing and
Operations, made recommendations on how to reconstruct/optimize the loan process
schema. Optimization recommendations consisted of opportunities to reduce operational,
marketing expenses and reduce processing loan processing time. Analysis was also
utilized for staffing coordination.
• Improved operational efficiency and effectiveness by contributing to the development of
process, systems, methodologies and tools.
• Performed, measured and evaluated the efficiency of marketing campaigns investments.
• Helped drive expense analytics.
HSBC New Castle, DE
Compliance Analyst II – New Business Development July 2011 – Sept 2011
• Monitored activities of assigned area(s), typically of the largest and most complex nature,
to ensure compliance with applicable internal policies and procedures.
• Reviewed and analyzed compliance monitoring reports and other related source
documents for suspicious/unusual patterns of activity.
• Coordinated with the finance teams to ensure accuracy in financial documents. Checked if
documents present the true financial position of the organization.
• Applied compliance; internal and operational risk controls in accordance with HSBC or
regulatory standards and policies; report issues and operational loss events.
• Collaborated with internal business partners, team members and Compliance Reporting
Manager to ensure the maintenance of report delivery.
• Determined the internal control measures and ensured its strict implementation.
• Responsible to prepare review methods, analytical techniques and compliance routines.
Twisted Business Plans, Inc, Philadelphia, PA
Business Development Associate – Business Consulting June 2009 – March 2012
• Analyzed and reviewed new business processes, finances and structure for small and
• Collected and utilized fundamental information to provide analyses to determine the
financial feasibility of potential acquisitions, joint ventures, startup businesses, and other
medium to complex projects.
• Evaluated potential acquisitions and conducted analysis of new business opportunities
through the building of financial models.
• Created detailed analysis in order to justifying deal assumptions such as revenue,
expenses, working capital, etc. Reviews the information with Management in order to
inform their decisions and support the assumptions used in modeling.
Merrill Lynch Co, Hopewell, NJ
Data Reporting Analyst – Wealth Management August 2007 – March 2009
• Utilized SQL and Access queries to extract and manipulate large data required for
completion of analytical projects.
• Analyzed massive and highly complex data sets using Beyond Compare and similar
• Created performance reports for the project management team on the process of existing
and upcoming large size projects.
• Performed ad-hoc analysis and data manipulation large size spreadsheets of new
business and retirement accounts.
• Pulled reports from various internal data sources and make sure that internal business
partners have the information necessary to make informed business and financial
• Worked closely with IT in the design, support, and integration of reporting automation for a
more efficient output.
Microsoft Office Suite, Tableau, Business Objects, Hyperion, Qlikview, ERP, Siebel CRM, Encompass, Calyx Point, Remedy, SQL.
Извините, Вы уже отправляли резюме на эту вакансию .
Повторная отправка возможна через 7 дней.