09/1995 - 06/2000
National University of Kharkiv named after Karazin,
Majored in the English language and literature and have a diploma. The minors included the German language.
09/1984 - 03/1988 Rybinsk Nautical College,
Majored in electrical engineering. The course included lectures on repairs and maintenance of the electrical equipment in cargo and passenger ships. The minors included ship navigation and steering.
Native Russian, fluent English and Ukrainian, basic German, Turkish and Urdu
больше 10 лет
04/2012 - Present JSC "Ukrenergochermet"
- Preparation and fulfillment of international contracts in the framework of Project Management
- Marketing research
- Negotiations with foreign partners
- Preparation of commercial offers and tender documents
- Drafting of international contracts.
11/2008 – 03/2012 ecoFridge (EBRD project)
- Coordinated multiple projects concurrently (maintaining a command of details,
timelines and next steps)
- Anticipated and assisted in proactively solving problems
- Initiated and maintained communications with customers
- Ensured the day-to-day assignments were completed
- Provided reports of activity on assigned contracts
- Participated in the continuous updating and accurate generation of as-built documents
- Assisted with the research and prepared field change requests to resolve design issues.
- Performed document control functions in accordance with on-site policy and procedures, including IL, etc
- Organized, led and facilitated project-related meetings, including the creation of agendas
Country manager for Ukraine
09/2002 - 10/2008 The Solid Team, LLC,
Upland, California, USA
Directed the operations and activities of The Solid Team in Ukraine. Major components of this position included:
- Imports and exports in a variety of fields
- Management consulting
- Development of business plans and feasibility studies
- Project development
- Marketing research
- Negotiating, drafting and finalization of contracts with Ukrainian and foreign customers
- Preparations of orders for Ukrainian and foreign producers
- Key partners/third parties selection
- Advertising campaigns planning and implementation
- Issuing of commercial proposals
- RFIs, RFPs processing
- Establishment of procedures, corporate rules and business processes
- Hiring, training, counseling and motivating of the personnel
- Interfacing with Ukrainian and foreign authorities
- Daily reporting to the head office in California
• Fulfilled a number of big international contracts
• Completed several business plans and feasibility studies that led to multi-million loans and investments from world’s biggest banks and financial institutions
• Contributed to the growth of the Ukrainian office
Assistant to General Manager
10/2001 - 09/2002 The Solid Team, LLC, Upland, California, USA
Assisted Solid Team’s General Manager with the operations and activities of Solid Team in Ukraine. After working successfully in this position for about two years, I was promoted to the country manager
Interpreter and Contracts
01/1998 - 10/2001
Kharkiv Machine Building
Plant, Kharkiv, Ukraine
Translated technical and business documentation and interpreted negotiations with foreign partners both in Ukraine and outside and also participated in a number of international exhibitions abroad. Besides, I helped to negotiate, draft and finalize several big international contacts
Interpreter and Contracts
08/1995 - 12/1997
Kharkovsibinvest, Kharkiv, Ukraine
Translated technical and business documentation and interpreted negotiations with foreign partners both in Ukraine and outside. My duties also included performing marketing research related to industrial equipment. With my assistance the company made several big transactions that contributed to its significant growth
12/1991 - 04/1995
Agropromaudit, Kharkiv, Ukraine
Translated technical documentation for various pieces of equipment
Assistant to Chief Mechanic for electrical equipment
04/1988 - 02/1990
West Siberian Shipping Company, Tumen, Russian Federation
Was responsible for serviceability and repairs and maintenance of electrical equipment of a cargo ship in the waters below and above the Northern polar circle in the former USSR. Thanks to the innovative methods of maintenance that I proposed the reliability of the ship equipment improved considerably
Legal writing and editing, advanced PC and internet user, professional translation and interpretation, blind typing
Driver’s license of Category B
Married. Have an eleven-year-old son.
Traveled extensively: the USA, including Alaska, Europe, including the UK and the Republic of Ireland, South Asia, the Middle East and Northern Africa.
Hobbies include chess, mountain biking, tennis and football.
Извините, Вы уже отправляли резюме на эту вакансию .
Повторная отправка возможна через 7 дней.